Re: [soa-pmc] Call today

Hi Zsolt,

Too bad the PMC call today had to be rescheduled. I will try to make next week's call if you still want to keep discussions of the BPMN 2.0 project in the agenda, but I will have to join you from a sunny beach in Florida :p

I was looking over the minutes of last month's (Feb 9) SOA PMC meeting and saw that you had intended to contact the BPEL project regarding a move to the SOA TLP. As you probably know, I'm the current project lead for BPEL Designer and this is something that would interest me for very selfish reasons ;) Currently I have my hands full with my job at Red Hat/JBoss and trying to rebuild the community around the BPEL Designer project at Eclipse. Also, when the BPMN 2.0 editor project starts up at eclipse, it's going to mean even more work, so moving BPEL to SOA TLP would mean a lot more exposure and hopefully a lot more interest in helping to improve and maintain the BPEL editor.

What were your plans going forward with this move, and what should be the next steps?

Cheers,
Bob

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw