Re: [soa-pmc] Voting for our Architecture Council representative

+1 heartily also.

Regards,
Marc

Le 09/05/2011 10:32, Stephane Drapeau a écrit :
+1 from my side also.

Regards,

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Le 05/05/2011 11:33, Zsolt Beothy-Elo a écrit :
Folks
we still don't have a representative for the Architecture Council. We have a candidate, Adrian, and decided to do the voting on the mailing list. But I am afraid I never initiated the voting. So reading this mail feel prompted to vote for Adrian as our representative.

+1 from my side

Cheers,
Zsolt