Re: [soa-pmc] Proposed BPMN 2.0 editor sub-project

Hi Bob,

It's great to see this proposal as we do need BPMN 2.0 support in Eclipse and I'm looking forward to finding more about your current prototype. Do you have screenshots/tutorials already available? I will also have a look at the code as soon as I get a chance!

I have taken out the STP lists from the discussion as the STP project no longer exists, and all the former STP list members have moved to the SOA lists.

One initial question I have about the project is: have you already considered any extension points so that the editor can be leveraged or integrated with other software? From the Mangrove perspective I am particularly interested in transformations to/from the editor and there are existing transformations involving the existing BPMN 1.1 editor from Intalio, so I'm wondering if you guys have any architecture diagrams or dev tutorials for extending or contributing to the code?

Thanks,
Adrian

Back to the top