Re: [soa-pmc] Seeking for new architecture council representative

Hi guys,

After consultations internally in Xerox, I wanted to let you know, as hinted in the PMC call, that I could take this position. If nobody else is strongly motivated to do so (it seems from the lack of replies that this is the case), and if people agree, then Zsolt please feel free to propose my name for the AC. Regarding the actual duties for the AC members, I have read the various pages on eclipse.org and the wiki and I will further discuss this with the people at EclipseCON in March.

Cheers,
Adrian.