Re: [soa-pmc] Tuesday next PMC call

Hi Zsolt, all,

Happy New Year! :)

Taking this opportunity for announcing publicly that after my contract in INRIA has ended in October, I joined the Xerox Research Centre Europe, also in Grenoble. My email address has changed as you can see from this message. Another change is that I cannot use Skype anymore (not allowed by firewalls here). So I would really need to use the phone for these meetings, or if we could find another web-conferencing system, that would be good...

Cheers,
Adrian.