Re: [soa-pmc] Fwd: AW: Eclipse Magazin

Hi

Chris, actually, it was yesterday, but nobody besides Zsolt was available ;_;

Zsolt, I'd say yes, what do you say about Chris' question ?

& RIght now, I'm in the trenches at the OW2 Conference in Paris, in an emergency sponsoring operation - don't ask...
Good thing, you'll have some nice slides in English about EasySOA soon !

Regards,
Marc