Re: [soa-pmc] New SOA PMC representative in the planning council

Welcome to the Planning Council, Adrian.

EMO Staff, please add Adrian to your data bases, so the list an the Councils pages shows up correctly;
http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php#planning
Plus, sort of unrelated, but while you are there, "Stp PMC" should change to "SOA PMC"?
(And, remove Oisin from database, if that wasn't obvious).

Also, webmasters, please ensure Adrian is subscribed to the planning council's mailing list
If that's not automatically done by the data base operation.
You can leave Oisin subscribed to that mailing list unless/until he asks to be removed ...
since this list isn't closed ... anyone can request access ... its just planning council members must have a subscription.

Adrian, I'm sure Oisin has or will "transition" his vast Planning Council knowledge to you, but if you ever want to schedule a phone call with me to "catch up" or ask questions, just let me know. If you don't know these links yet, most documentation can be found by following a dozen or so links from the following two jump points:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Indigo

Welcome aboard, good luck, and thanks for your help.