[soa-pmc] PMC call next Tuesday

Next Tuesday (1 June) we again have our PMC call. I only have topic "Discuss and draft PMC approval of projects that are requesting review for Helios" see the agenda [1] for the full story. As this topic is of most interest for the projects participating in the Helios release it makes sense that at least the representatives of these projects (Antoine, Marc, Stephane, and me) attend the call if possible of course.
Does anyone have further topics?

Cheers,
Zsolt

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/SOA/Meetings/Agenda01June10