Re: [soa-pmc] PMC meeting next Tuesday

Hi Marc,

Marc Dutoo a écrit :
Hi Zsolt

I'm very sorry, no excuse, it was on my agenda, my mind was just taken by something else...

On my side, I'd say that a reminder email in the morning or an hour before would improve attendance ! And Stephane, next time use Skype to poke me ;)

Maybe your calendar can automatically send you a reminder one hour before the confcall. Personally, I use Google Calendar. It is perfect for that when my personal secretary is on vacation... :-P

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Back to the top