Re: [soa-pmc] Next meeting already 30 Mar?

I've got no feedback, so I supose having the PMC meeting today 17:00 - 18:00 CET is ok for everyone. Unfortunately our usual conference number does not provide a free call in for Ireland. Therefore I suggest to use Skype. Just let me know your Skype ID via mail or ping in Skype (my ID is zsoltbe)

Zsolt