Re: [soa-pmc] Mangrove's Creation Review Successful!

Contact Oisin and ask him to bring this topic into the planning council?! He is member of the planning council as representative of the STP. Perhaps we can shanghai him and make him (at least temporary) representative of the SOA project. It's just an idea. Alternatively we can also contact David Williams who is the planning council lead.
Anyway soonwe will have to appoint someone who will represent us at the planning council.

Zsolt