Re: [smarthome-dev] Sample Karaf Distribution

> As it is much simpler then report:

Well, my suggestion would reduce this to:

* install a plain Karaf
* drop esh.kar into the deploy folder

> So as long as I don't understand how a product can update the
> stuff taken from the MP

Why is this a mandatory requirement? See the MP as a repository of jars/kars, which people can browse and install.
If they change their host container, they have to deal with that themselves. Just as you would have to do if you manually downloaded a kar file and installed it in your container.