[sisu-users] Multiple ClassSpaces

Hello,

We have an osgi bundle that uses sisu + peaberry to wire up the guice injector with our beans and services. At runtime we are trying to create a new child Injector for the new bundles and were expecting sisu to be able to scan that bundle and do the wiring of those new beans but we get an error:

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 1) A binding to org.eclipse.sisu.space.ClassSpace was already configured at org.eclipse.sisu.space.SpaceModule.configure(SpaceModule.java:121) (via modules: org.eclipse.sisu.launch.BundleModule -> org.eclipse.sisu.space.SpaceModule). [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at org.eclipse.sisu.space.SpaceModule.configure(SpaceModule.java:121)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]

Is this expected behaviour?
Should we be able to scan multiple class spaces?

thanks
Alex

Alex Edwards, Software Engineer
Phone: +1.604.408.8078 ext. 158
Email: Alex.Edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LinkedIn:
Elastic Path Software Inc.
Web: www.elasticpath.com
Blog: www.getelastic.com
Community: grep.elasticpath.com
Careers: www.elasticpath.com/jobs

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the use of the designated addressee(s), and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. Any unauthorized viewing, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of information contained in this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this e-mail in error, please reply to the sender immediately to inform us you are not the intended recipient and delete the email from your computer system. Thank you.

Back to the top