Re: [sisu-users] Interoperability of Eclipse 4 DI / Sisu

On 7 Nov 2012, at 08:35, gernot@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

I have to admit I'm still on a 3.8 targetplatform (call me old-fashioned). I'm wondering how the behaviour of potentially competing DI containers with regard to Sisu and the built in DI of E4 is? Any first hand experience?

Hi Gernot,

I haven't tried E4 yet, but I have used Sisu in the same JVM as other DI containers without any problems - support for both the OSGi and Eclipse registries is on the roadmap, which would let Sisu interoperate with E4 backed services. If anyone has tried E4 with Sisu (or other DI containers) then I'd also be interested to hear about their experiences.

--
Cheers, Stuart

Cheers,

Gernot