[simopenpass-dev] Stories update

Hello Tuan and devs,

I’ve update the stories based on the outcome of the Refactoring Specification Workshop:

https://tuleap.eclipse.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=1300&group_id=114

https://tuleap.eclipse.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=1302&group_id=114

https://tuleap.eclipse.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=1313

In the attachments you’ll find the final specs for repo structure and coding guidelines, as well as the AI proposal. The first two are on “Review” now. After the stories are reviewed by the AC, we can set them to “Done”…

Best regards,

Dmitri

--

Dr. rer.-nat. Dmitri Fix, Dipl.-Phys.

Anwendungsentwicklung

ITK Engineering GmbH

Lochhamer Straße 15

D-82152 Martinsried

Tel.:   +49 89 8208598 287

Fax:   +49 89 8208598 11

Mobil: +49 152 22938143

mailto:dmitri.fix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ITK Engineering GmbH | Im Speyerer Tal 6 | 76761 Rülzheim

Tel.: +49 7272 7703-0 | Fax: +49 7272 7703-100

mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.itk-engineering.de

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board:

Herbert Hemming

Geschäftsführung/Executive Board:

Michael Englert (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Bernd Gohlicke

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: 76761 Rülzheim

Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Landau, HRB 32046

USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE 813165046

Back to the top