Re: [servlet-dev] New home for HttpServletRequest injection requirements

Hi,

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 at 19:45, Mark Thomas via servlet-dev <servlet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Regardless of my views in this topic, it is way too late for this
release. We are 10 days away from having to be ready for release review.
There is simply not enough time to make this change.

I can understand that, so the text will first go to the platform spec then (as it *MUST* be removed from CDI), and then hopefully for the next cycle we can revisit this again (or, if we have time, continue discussing this while keeping in mind the ask is for Servlet.Next).

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top