Re: [servlet-dev] TCK - adding a test for URI Path canonicalization

On 26/01/2024 16:50, Phu Dinh via servlet-dev wrote:
Hi,

Is there any consideration to add servlet TCK tests for the URI path canonicalization?

https://github.com/jakartaee/servlet/issues/532 <https://github.com/jakartaee/servlet/issues/532>

We typically review the changes in the spec and the open TCK issues towards the end of the release process and update the TCK at that point.

Now the TCK has transferred to our repo, this should a) be a lot quicker and b) easier for us to do as we go along for the next iteration.

Mark

Back to the top