Re: [sensinact-dev] Plans for an alpha release

Hi Tim,

I also think the current state of the branch is stable enough for an alpha.
Regarding the documentation, we could use GitHub pages or we could try Read the Docs as it would serve the documentation for different releases easily.

All the best,
Thomas