Re: [sensinact-dev] JSON library issue

You don't need to re-submit a CQ.

Add a comment on the CQ [1] asking that the IP Team record that you're modifying the library. They'll add the modified keyword.

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 3:53 AM, Rémi Druilhe <remi.druilhe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the answer. So we modified the JSON library. For now, this library is stored into one of our project sub-module and I think we are going to keep it like that (except if you prefer us to push it into another GIT repository).

However, a question remains. Do we have to re-submit a CQ with the modified code of sensiNact considering the few modifications we had to do to integrate the old JSON library?

Many thanks,

--
Rémi DRUILHE

Hi Rémi.

Just let the IP Team know that the CQ includes the modified keyword. You don't need to inform them of every change.

FWIW, if it makes sense to you and the rest of the project team, you can create a separate Git repository to keep the third-party code and changes isolated.

FYI, I've updated the project metadata so that the project's Git repositories are visible to the community.

Wayne