Re: [sdv-wg] SDV Working Group Elections -Ballots have been sent!

Dear Zahra,

I have not received the ballot yet.

I guess I am not the representative member from LGE.

Could you please let me know to whom you have sent the ballots across in LG side ?

Thanks and Kind Regards,

M. Xavier Punithan Ph.D., / 자비에르 푸니탄

Principal Research Engineer, SDV Task

Smart Mobility Lab, B2B Advanced Technology Center,

CTO Division , LG Electronics

        e-mail : maxje.punithan@xxxxxxx

        phone : +82-10-7549-1248

LG Science Park, 10, Magokjungang 10-ro, Gangseo-gu,

Seoul 07796, Korea