[sdv-wg] Today's SDV Process Meeting

Dear all,

Please be reminded that today, at 16.00 pm CET, we're having our regular weekly SDV Process meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/81512368059?pwd=YW92YUNkckxhQ2txL2tYd21NYy92Zz09
Meeting ID: 815 1236 8059
Passcode: 102418

On today's agenda we have:

  • Prototype for generating this Project Configuration file as part of a Release Workflow with Daniel Krippner - 20 mins
  • Discussion on Git Actions with Fred Gurr (Release Engineer Team Lead at Eclipse Foundation) - 30 mins
  • Open Mic - 10 mins

Here are the meeting minutes from the last 4 meetings: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14xutH_iDhTXgIlGDFQ4Pbh2y21hYxXzmIKZPtelKR-s/edit

Looking forward to seeing you there!

With kind regards,
Dana

--

Dana Vede

Automotive Software Process Engineer | Eclipse Foundation

monica-daniela.vede@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Eclipse Foundation
Community. Code. Collaboration.

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top