Re: [sdv-wg] Nomination for SDV-WG

Hello Deepak,

Thank you for your self nomination and a brief bio.

We will reach out if more information is required.

Best Regards,

Zahra

On 2024-03-04 9:52 p.m., Sridhar Bharadwaj, Deepak wrote:

Dear all

I would like to nominate myself for the Technical Advisory Committee and the Steering Committee of the SDV-WG.

I have over 17 years of progressive work experience in the Automotive Embedded Industry with extensive experience on Cloud Architecture and SOA.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-bharadwaj-3b998047/

Best Regards,

Deepak Bharadwaj

Principal Engineer, Systems

EcoSystem Architect (ESA)

BA AN Engineering – System

A SCT LM SG AN EN SYS APAC SG FSS ECO

Architecture and Networking (AN)

Continental Automotive Singapore Pte. Ltd,

Continental Building

80 Boon Keng Road

Singapore 339780

Office    : (+65) 6714 4454

Email: deepak.sridhar.bharadwaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.continental-corporation.com

Internal

--

Zahra Fazli

Membership Process Lead | Eclipse Foundation