[sdv-wg] 🗓️ SDV goes to Japan! Join us at EdgeTech+2023, Nov 15-17 in Yokohama!

Dear SDV Community,

We are pleased to share with you that the Eclipse SDV Community has been invited to participate for the very first time at the EdgeTech+ 2023 Conference in Yokohama, Japan!

🚗 Meet the Eclipse SDV Team and Community at the EdgeTech+ 2023 Automotive Software Expo in Hall D, Booth D-G08.

Date: November 15-17, 2023

Location: PACIFICO Yokohama Exhibitor Hall / Annex Hall, Hall D, Booth D-G08 - Eclipse Foundation

Register: https://frm.f2ff.jp/form/edgetech2023expo/

Cost: Free

If you are located around Yokohama and the region, don't miss the chance to
join our keynote session on the topic of Open Collaboration in the Automotive industry and how the Eclipse SDV Working Group can enable that.

Meet our VP of Ecosystem Development Michael Plagge and our Director, SDV Ecosystem Marc Virgil on Thursday, November 16 at 12:30 pm (Japan Time Zone) in Room A-C in the exhibition hall for their keynote presentation or stop by our Eclipse Foundation Booth located in Hall D, booth D-G08.

    Stay connected and follow us on social media!

    You received this email because you are subscribed to
    emails from the Eclipse Foundation

    Eclipse Foundation, Rond Point Robert Schuman, Brussels, Belgium 1040

    Unsubscribe Manage preferences

    Back to the top