[sdv-wg] SDV Process session 26/10/2023

Dear all,

Thank you to those that managed to join our session today.
You can find the meeting minutes here. The slides you've seen are also referenced and linked in the meeting minutes.

The Agenda for the next session (on the 09.11.2023) already has the following items:
  • Presentation on SonarQube usage (Kai Hudalla)
  • Discussion on establishing a committee that would perform the evaluations of the projects against the defined criteria of the SDV Process (All)

    If you have any other points you'd like for us to discuss please let me know so I can add them to the Agenda.

    Also, should you have any questions to ask, feedback to give, ideas to raise - please contact me.

    Last but not least, a kind reminder about our Hackathon in Munich, 28th-30th of November, at the Accenture Office - if you have colleagues, friends or even yourselves that would be interested to participate, there is still time to register! You can find all relevant information on the event's website.

    With thanks and kind regards,
    Dana
  • --

    Dana Vede

    Software Process Engineer | Eclipse Foundation

    monica-daniela.vede@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

    My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

    Back to the top