[sdv-wg] SDV Process meeting - 28th of September

Dear all,

We're postponing our SDV Process meeting that was scheduled for today, to next week, same day (Thursday) same time (16:00 - 17:00 CET). The SDV WG calendar is already reflecting this change.

Meanwhile, I'd like to kindly ask you all to participate in gathering topics / ideas for our Community Day @ EclipseCon2023. For this, I have prepared a wiki page where you can add your proposals, ideally accompanied by some links so that anyone can further read about the respective topic.

If you have any questions or have issues editing the wiki page, please let me know and I'll do my best to solve that as quickly as possible.

With thanks and kind regards,
Dana

--

Dana Vede

Software Process Engineer | Eclipse Foundation

monica-daniela.vede@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top