[sdv-wg] ⏳ UPCOMING DEADLINE: June 16 - Call for Proposals: Software Defined Vehicle Working Group at EclipseCon 2023

Dear SDV Community, We are excited to once again remind you that the Call for Proposals is now open for EclipseCon 2023, which will be held in Ludwigsburg, Germany from October 16 - 19, 2023. As part of this event, we invite members of the automotive industry and software developers to submit proposals for the Automotive & Mobility track.

The Call for Proposals closes on June 16, so don't wait to submit your proposal.

Our working group offers an open technology platform for the software defined vehicle of the future, accelerating the innovation of automotive-grade in-car software stacks and you have a chance to showcase our progress at EclipseCon 2023.

We are looking for engaging talks and tutorials that showcase the latest innovations in the software defined vehicle space, including:

  • Software Defined Vehicle programming models, middleware

  • In-Vehicle software orchestration & resource scheduling, control plane

  • Cloud platforms, vehicle digital twins and mobility services

  • Testing & validation

  • Simulation and data management

  • Open data ecosystems, secure data infrastructure

  • Supply chain management (Catena-X)

We encourage you to share your knowledge and experiences with the community at EclipseCon 2023.

We're excited to read your submissions and look forward to a great conference.

Best regards, Paulina

--
Paulina Gueorguieva

Product Marketing Manager SDV | Eclipse Foundation

Community. Code. Collaboration.

+49 172 320 5827| eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Back to the top