[sdv-wg] SDV Projects -- Informational flyers/one-pagers

Hey everyone,

For our final preparations for the upcoming SDV Community Day in Lisbon, we'd like to share with you one great example of how you can give more visibility to your projects when participating in such community gatherings and events.
Attached you can see the info ppt of Eclipse Velocitas, kindly prepared by Gabriela Kreyßing. The idea was to print out A5 format cards we can give away to interested parties during the event in Lisbon next week.
This is a great initiative and we'd like to encourage other project members to follow Gabriela's example if you are interested.

Please don't hesitate to get back to me if you would like me to give you more information and support.

Hope to see you soon at one of our events!

Best regards,
Paulina

--
Paulina Gueorguieva

Product Marketing Manager SDV | Eclipse Foundation

Community. Code. Collaboration.

+49 172 320 5827| eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube