[sdv-wg] Nomination: Marketing committee / Jefro - Red Hat

Hi all - I'd like to nominate myself to continue as representative on the SDV Marketing and Brand Committee. I have served as chair since September last year and would be glad to continue in that role, if elected as a representative and also if elected as chair (two different elections - thanks Polly & Sharon for explaining!)

I'd also like to encourage all Participant representatives to communicate strongly with the other Participant members, and if elected I will pledge to do so.

best,
Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon  |  jefro@xxxxxxxxxx
Red Hat Office of the CTO  |  Sr. Principal Community Architect, Automotive

Back to the top