[sdv-wg] Notice of Upcoming SDV Working Group Elections

All;

As a reminder, please note that nominations for the Eclipse SDV Working Group elections will open on or about March 1, 2023.

Based on the current number of strategic members anticipated as of March 1, 2023, we expect there will be one elected Participant Member representative on the Steering, Specification, Technical Advisory and Marketing/Brand Committees. There will also be one elected Committer Member representative for each Committee.  The terms of office for these elected positions are from April 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024. Recall that the elected representatives join the appointed Strategic member representatives on these Committees.

The positions of Participant and Committer representatives are a vitally important part of the working group’s governance. I highly encourage everyone eligible to consider participating. You can find more information on the powers and duties of these governing bodies via the SDV Working Group Charter.

Stay tuned for our Call for Nominations announcement!

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top