[sdv-wg] SDV Community Days - Participation Info Session

Dear community,

thank you for your participation to the Info Meeting in preparation of the Q1 SDV Community Days.

Please find the recording & slides at the links below.

Do not forget to register  and attend our Community Days in Lisbon:

Event website
When: March 29-30, 2023
Where: Microsoft Expo Office in Lisbon, Portugal and streamed online
Cost: Free
Format: Our event is hybrid but we highly encourage you to join us onsite to get a full on experience of the Eclipse Software Defined Vehicle Working Group projects and community.
Don't forget to register
Deadlines
image.png

--

Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube