[sdv-wg] Announcing the Participant Member Candidates for the Steering Committee Representative Election

All,

We will hold elections for the SDV Steering Committee to fill one Participant Representative seat.  This email is to confirm who is standing for the election and the associated election process.

Please note as we received only one nomination for the Marketing and Brand Committee; there is no requirement to hold an election.  We are pleased to welcome Heather Hussin (Red Hat).

to the seat!

We are also pleased to announce the standing Participant Member Candidates for the Steering Committee:

Dan Noal (Red Hat)

Martin Schleicher (Continental)

Jeffers Liu (Futurewei)

Jean-Marie Lapeyre (Capgemini)

Matt Spencer (ARM)

Steven Marney (Digital Mobile Innovations)

Attached, you will find a brief bio for each of the candidates.

Who Will Receive Ballots

You will receive a ballot if you are the Representative for a Participant Member of the Working Group. Participant members are:

Accenture GmbH

ARM Limited

Capgemini

Continental Automotive GmbH

Digital Mobile Innovations, LLC

Futurewei Technologies, Inc.

Red Hat, Inc.

SUSE LLC

When is the Election

Ballots will be distributed prior to the end of this week and the elections will run through April 1st. We will announce the elected representative for the SDV Steering Committee on April 4, 2022. Where can I find more Information

The Working Group Charter defines the classes of membership, the various committees and their responsibilities, as well as the election process.

Please do not hesitate to post questions should you have any and good luck to all candidates!

Best Regards,

Zahra

--

Zahra Fazli

Membership Coordinator | Eclipse Foundation