[scout-dev] WG: [cross-project-issues-dev] Juno Release - Juno Keyword, End of M5 Deadline

dear committers

remember that for juno we need to have entered all necessary cq’s before february 3rd (and flagged with the “Juno” keyword) which is 3 weeks from now!

please review existing cq’s and verify that we have declared all that we need for the following topics:

-          jax-ws integration (runtime + sdk)

-          rap/webgui (runtime + sdk)

-          svg-feld (runtime + sdk)

due date: end of this week

best regards