Re: [science-pmc] PMC approval request for Eclipse TeXlipse™ 2.0.4 Release

+1 from me as well. Sorry, I've been sick with COVID and got behind on email.

I also left a +1 comment on the website (under review).

Jay

On Thu, Mar 7, 2024 at 3:04 AM Alexander Fedorov via science-pmc <science-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you, Torkild!

> PS: I’m not sure what happened here: The approval request arrived 16:59 yesterday and the end date was also yesterday.

Yes, yesterday was a very busy day.
Till yesterday the build infrastructure was not available https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/4338 and I was not sure that we will have builds in time at all.
And without builds there were nothing to approve.
Then, during yesterday, all the infrastructure problems were finally resolved and I managed to complete the required releng changes, and immediately asked for approval.

Regards,
AF

PS: I’m not sure what happened here: The approval request arrived 16:59 yesterday and the end date was also yesterday.

Best regards,
Torkild