[science-pmc] ChemClipse / Retire Project Lead

Dear PMC,

I would like to retire Christoph Läubrich as a project lead / committer of ChemClipse:
https://github.com/eclipse/chemclipse

Christoph has not taken any actions since April 15th 2020 on ChemClipse:
https://github.com/eclipse/chemclipse/commits?author=laeubi

My relation to Christoph is problematic. He worked two years for my company Lablicate GmbH. Eventually, in February 2020 he had to go due to several reasons. I kept him in the position of a project lead / committer for 2 years now to see if he will keep on supporting the project, despite of our conflict. As it turned out, he offers a similar software, based on ChemClipse, since 2020:

https://labratry.de/en

As he didn't do any commits on ChemClipse but seems to be very active on his own project, I assume that he either just consumes the ChemClipse bundles as is or has deeply forked the source code of ChemClipse.

That's the reason why I'd like to retire him as a project lead / committer.

Best,
Philip

--
OpenChrom - the open source alternative for chromatography / mass spectrometry

Back to the top