Re: [science-pmc] Release Review for StatET 4.0.0

Hi all,

we require PMC approval of the release and the corresponding review materials for StatET 4.0.0.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/science.statet/reviews/4.0.0-release-review
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/science.statet/releases/4.0.0
===
This is the first release of StatET at the Eclipse Foundation. Therefore one main aspect of the work is the migration to Eclipse.org:

  * Move and refactor the code of StatET to eclipse.org
  * Adopt the Eclipse development process and guidelines
  * Rework startup process of Java based RJ servers

But the release also provides several new features, two main goals are:

  * Make development of R apps with StatET smoother
* Simplify and accelerate the setup of remote console servers (R help server)

The target platform of StatET 4.0.0 is the Eclipse IDE 2018-12.
===

I ask you for approval.

Best,
Stephan