[science-pmc] Photon and Science PMC

Hi all,

The Photon release is getting pretty close (RC1 this week), so I'm wondering if it might be a good time for a PMC meeting.

Topics could include:

- Is there anything that we need to address for the release from the Science PMC perspective?
- Are any of the Science projects impacted?
- Are there any updates from the steering committee we need to be aware of?
- Is there anything we can do to help existing/new Science projects?

Since it's been a while, it would also be good to do a roll call of PMC members to see who is interested in participating and who has moved on.

Would all PMC members who want to participate please respond.

Thanks!
Greg

Back to the top