Re: [science-pmc] Science PMC meeting tomorrow?

Hi folks,

I can't join the meeting tomorrow as I'm on a business trip at the moment. Regarding the simultaneous release:

ChemClipse needs Apache PDFBox as a dependency. I'm currently waiting for the approval of the CQ. It seems to be more tricky than expected.

Furthermore, I'll soon have a chat with Yoshitaka, the founder of SWTChart. I would be happy to persuade him to file an Eclipse proposal. My intension is then to merge my SWTChart extensions, currently hosted under EAVP, with the "new" SWTChart project.

Long story short: I assume that ChemClipse is not able to join the simrel this year.

Best
Philip

Back to the top