Re: [science-iwg] Eclipse & JOGL

Hey guys,
Maybe, the chromium integration [1] (also sponsored by EF) opens some more doors to complex 3D contents visualization (using WebGL).

Am So., 14. Juli 2019 um 16:13 Uhr schrieb Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>:
I would open a CQ on JOGL or email the IP team. LWJGL doesn't work because it has some weirdly licensed parts under the hood, which is why ORNL moved the 3D parts in ICE to JavaFX. (Although I certainly like LWJGL better.)

Some of these licensing issues may have changed since we can now use LGPL 2.1 dependencies in Science projects.

Jay