Re: [science-iwg] April Science Newsletter

Jameka is not on the mailing list yet. Here is her response.

Jay

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 7:37 AM Jameka Woodberry <jameka.woodberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jay, Philip,

The articles are normally 1-2 pages but if needed due to images, I recommend having no more than 4 pages per article. Imagery is always nice to have for the reader, so if you have images, definitely include, but please provide in high-resolution.

Content deadline is April 4th.

Thank you and if you have any further questions, I am here to help :-).

Best,
Jameka