Re: [science-iwg] Science WG slide for member presentations

Hi,

Thanks for running with this Ian - really good to have this.

I saw that Matt used a version of this in his presentation yesterday, but it was a bit more simplified - I quite liked that version - Matt perhaps you could add that in so we have a couple of choices?

Thanks,
Tracy