Re: [science-iwg] Eclipse Newsletter this month

Thank you both!

Roxanne

On 11/10/2016 6:51 PM, Torkild Ulvøy Resheim wrote:
Great! Would you mind sharing the text on Google Docs? I’d like to help out.

Best regards,
Torkild
10. nov. 2016 kl. 18.25 skrev Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I can try to get you something.

Greg

On Nov 10, 2016, at 11:51 AM, Roxanne Joncas <roxanne.joncas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike was going to write about the TLP, but due to unforeseen circumstances he won't be able to make the deadline.

Can anyone else take this on? I think a few paragraphs about the TLP, the list of projects, and how to get involved would do the trick.

Roxanne