Re: [science-iwg] Fwd: How about add title and unit labels in gauge figure?

Yes. I just used Nebula Visualization Widgets in my plug-ins for OpenChrom.
Currently, it seems more easy modifying the GaugeFigure class source than extending it. It's difficult to change the place of value label by extending GaugeFigure.

Best regards,

Trig

Nebula is already part of the Target Platform of OpenChrom. Hence, you can import the class or extend it to adjust it to your needs.

Best,
Philip