From: "Philip Wenig" <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 3:27:57 PM
Subject: Re: [science-iwg] GSoC proposal for EASE
Couldn't SWT browser be used in this case?

        org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser browser = new Browser(composite, SWT.FILL | SWT.BORDER);
        browser.setJavascriptEnabled(true);
        browser.setUrl(url);

Philip

Am 22.02.2016 um 15:24 schrieb Greg Watson:
Another really cool project would be to integrate Jupyter notebooks into an eclipse view. Anyone know if that is possible?

Greg