From: science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrea Ross
Sent: 08 October 2015 15:34
To: science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [science-iwg] My name is now Andrea

Dear Everyone,

I need to share something a bit personal. I hope you don't mind. And I am
sorry I couldn't meet and share this with all of you in person and hear the
news from me directly.

My name is now Andrea http://wp.me/p2i0DR-6Z

This is obviously a big deal for me. After a little time getting used to the
new name and different pronouns, I hope that you find things pretty much
business as usual in your contact with me. The expectations on me, and my
commitments to you do not change. It is my pleasure to serve you & the
community.

No doubt there will be times where I get things a little bit quirky, well
more than I already was! I have so much to learn. Thank you in advance for
your patience, good humour, and understanding.

Kind regards,

Andrea