Re: [science-iwg] Creating a Science Working Group forum

Great! Thanks Matt!

Everyone,

Matt has created a forum for us. I propose that we move some of the following discussions to the forum and start trying to talk ourselves to death about them:
*Sharing code between Science WG projects (starting with DAWNSci and ICE).
*Getting HDF5 and other libraries into ORBIT.
*Planning for a Science WG get together in December.

Any other immediate suggestions?

Jay