Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon France deadline

Coool :-)!

Am 08.04.2014 21:44, schrieb Matt.Gerring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Huzzah!
From: Tracy Miranda [tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 April 2014 20:42
To: Science Industry Working Group
Subject: Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon France deadline

Found out today that my swg UX talk has made the early-bird acceptance
list for EclipseCon France, hooray!
Hope we get a whole bunch of SWG talks then see you all in Toulouse!

https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2014/news/early-bird-selection

Tracy

On 7 April 2014 10:34, Tracy Miranda <tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Likewise, heeding Andrew's call to action, I've submitted a couple of talks
related to work we've done with Diamond Light Source on DAWN.

1. Following on from discussions with Kay Kasemir at Oakridge about DAWN's
python integration & support for numpy,matplotlib, etc  felt this would
appeal to a wider audience too.
https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2014/session/integrating-python-high-throughput-science

2. A UX talk on optimizing tool interfaces with a DAWN science case study
https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2014/session/lean-design-critique-optimize-ux-when-design-time-limited

Tracy
www.kichwacoders.com