Re: [science-iwg] New YouTube video and joined the Eclipse Foundation

Hi Matt,

We'll do a short presentation at the Eclipse Modeling Symposium (https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/session/modeling-symposium) where we'll talk about and demonstrate EMF coupled with 3D graphics. There will also be a few other presentations at the symposium:

• Dealing with several interrelated EMF models? Introducing EMF Views.. (Hugo Brunelière)
• Web-based Business UIs with RAP and EMF (Markus Knauer)
• Executable Specifications for Xtext Languages (Moritz Eysholdt)
• Visualizing EMF-models in 3D (Torkild Ulvøy Resheim)

Best regards,
Torkild