Would it make sense to mix both 0.91 and 1.02 into one document?

Best
Philip

Am 17.01.2014 15:15, schrieb Matt.Gerring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Here you go, 1.01 - Ralph, 0.91 - my old version but contains more detail.

Thanks,

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Ross [mailto:andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 January 2014 14:14
To: science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [science-iwg] Hello

Matt,

That sounds good. If you don't mind sending me a copy of the latest, either on or off list I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Andrew

On 17/01/14 05:08, Matt.Gerring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Andrew,

This is great news! I think we all look forward to working with you
and to have someone with your experience involved! :)

The charter has been rewritten by Ralph and I, and I will need to send this around to everyone once you have had a look. The first draft which I sent around the group at the end of last year needed a complete rewrite.

Best Regards,

Matt