Re: [scava-dev] Help to setup the project

Hiho Florian,

We are currently working on the docker deployment so things are moving fast, especially on the deployment side. And the documentation is being updated as much as we can (WIP).

Please try the following doc:

https://crossminer.github.io/scava-docs/deploy/Docker-SCAVA

And let me know if it works for you. I'll update it accordingly.

Cheers,

--
boris