Re: [riena-dev] 1.1.0.M7 step 1

Christian Campo schrieb:
its also a part of the epp downloads
GREAT, because it makes it easier to create target platforms from (if having a large project)
and I assume those will become available on monday. But I am not that sure about the when. We made Riena available to the Release Train build on Tuesday and once that is GA (planned for the 11th) Riena should be part of that.

The M7 EPP version however carries no source code of Riena (hope we can change that for RC1)

would be great

in the meantime I would use both - the zip files for a riena test project
and the EPP for the RT / Server project

thx for all your hard work on the project

ekke
christian